SJ700 Series LV Drives (LVD) are designed to meet the production and performance needs of OEMs and Machine Builders, System Integrators, Panel Builders and End Users across all Industry Segments to serve wide range of Applications.
The drive comes with many standard features and capabilities and can be augmented with various communications and I/O options. With wide-range of options for I/Os and communications, Hitachi SJ700 series drives can be easily configured to meet the requirements of wide-range of applications like pumps, fans, compressors, OEM machinery, material handling cranes, hoists, conveyors, etc. across various industry segments i.e. steel & metal, plastics, paper, etc.
With the full range of harmonics filters, Hitachi provides very cost-effective and efficient solutions to customers to manage the harmonics generated by the drives not only to meet the IEEE 519 harmonics guidelines but also to make the Low Voltage AC Drives system much more energy efficient and eco friendly.
- • High starting torque offers SMOOTH START/STOP & JERK FREE MOTION CONTROL
- • 0 Hz. sensorless vector control mode offers IMPROVED SYSTEM RELIABILITY
- • Trip Avoidance function offers NEAR CONTINUOUS OPERATION OF THE DRIVE WITHOUT NUISIANCE TRIPS
- • Closed-loop vector control mode offers HIGH SPEED CONTROL ACCURACY
- • Torque control mode offers PRECISE CONTROL OF OUTPUT TORQUE
- • Speed/ Position Control Mode offers PRECISE CONTROL POSITION OF THE MOTOR
- • Energy savings mode offers ENERGY COST SAVINGS
- • Acceleration and deceleration profiles offer SMOOTH MOTOR START/STOP WITH FULL LOAD
- • Power utilization monitor function offers MONITORING OF ENERGY SAVINGS
- • External mechanical brake control offers CAPABILITY TO CONTROL MECHANICAL BRAKES
- • Dynamic braking offers BETTER DYNAMIC CONTROL IN THE DRIVE DURING FAST
- • STOPS AND DECELERATION
- • Extensive standard I/O offers FLEXIBILITY IN USAGE
- • Standard Modbus communication offers HIGH SPEED COMMUNICATION FOR REAL TIME CONTROL
- • Easy-Removable Construction offers EASE OF MAINTENANCE
- • Standard I/O and Communications
- • Optional Filters (Passive Harmonic Filter / Sinusoidal Filter)
- • Drive Programming & Configuration Software (Pro Drive Next Software)